هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منبر التواصل الحر والفعال ومحطة لتبادل الأفكار والمعلومات بين الأساتذة المتدربين والأساتذة المكونين والمرشدين التربويين والمفتشين في مختلف مراكز التكوين بالمغرب

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
malika boumeshoul

malika boumeshoul

عدد المساهمات : 37
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/01/2011

i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science   i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 12 يناير 2011, 13:21

Math2.org Math Tables: Areas, Volumes, Surface Areas
i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Back

(Math)

(pi = i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Pi-l = 3.141592...)

Areas

square = a2
i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Square

rectangle = ab i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Rect

parallelogram = bh i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Parral

trapezoid = h/2 (b1 + b2) i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Trap

circle = pi r 2 i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Circle

ellipse = pi r1 r2 i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Ellipse

triangle = (1/2) b h i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Triangle

equilateral triangle = (1/4)i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Sqrt(3)
a2

triangle given SAS = (1/2) a b sin C

triangle given a,b,c = i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Sqrt[s(s-a)(s-b)(s-c)]
when s = (a+b+c)/2
(Heron's formula)

regular polygon = (1/2) n sin(360°/n) S2
when n = # of sides and S = length from center to a corner

Volumes

cube = a3
i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Cube

rectangular prism = a b c
i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Rprism

irregular prism = b h
i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Prism

cylinder = b h = i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Pi-l r2 h
i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Cylinder

pyramid = (1/3) b h
i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Pyrimid

cone = (1/3) b h = 1/3 i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Pi-l r2 h
i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Cone

sphere = (4/3) i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Pi-l r3
i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Circle

ellipsoid = (4/3) pi r1 r2 r3 i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Ellipoid

Surface Areas

cube = 6 a2
i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Cube

prism:
(lateral area) = perimeter(b) L
(total area) = perimeter(b) L
+ 2b
i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Prism

sphere = 4 i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Pi-l r2
i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science Circle
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

i send this subject because i think that the students need more vocablery about mathematique science
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» مجلة jeux mathematique
» Programme Section Mathématique CPR CASA
»  Mathematique magique *** Site web math colleg

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: منتدى شعبة الإنجليزية-
انتقل الى: